cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sony xperia sp problems

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have a sony xperia sp on contract ov had it since july 13 and iv had constant problems and iv got to the point i can no longer deal with it and 02 are amazingly to bust to speak to me online!!!!!

any one have any sugestions since getting this phone the charger part has broke 2 times and has just went again so im struggling to charge my phone!!! the screen is constanly playing up, it gives me electric shocks (has done since augest 13) heats up to the point i cant use it and crashes a rediclas amount and restarts itself for no apparnat reason and now the screen decides it doesnt want to come on at all for no apparant reason for hours on end!!!

any sugestions on what i could do cause im sick of waiting for 02 to contact me and i just get rude customer service if i go into the shop about it they just tell me to pay more money!!!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you considered speaking to the manufacturer via their online uk support page or make a complaint to O2 here http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain

With O2 if the phone goes off for repair x3 times for the same issue they should then replace the phone.
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

i never done it with o2 done it with an online store cause ok were asking almost £70 and i couldnt afford that!!! aleady emailed sony 3 times in the past 5 weeks not one reply!! dont want another sony hate the brand want to go back to samsung or  nokia 

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Don't get me started on the SP. Sony messed the phone up completely with the 4.3 update and no one, either at Sony or O2 will help.
I'm in the same position as you and just went and bought another phone as mine was completely unusable....
I'm just looking for some way to get rid of the SP now, hopefully there will be a trade in deal on a new phone at some point which I will utilise but until then it sits doing nothing at all.
PS. Sony CS is worse than O2 so I wouldn't waste your efforts with them......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4