cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sony experia t handset faults

Anonymous
Not applicable

has any one had problems with their handset keep shutting down ??

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Try a hard reset or send it to Sony for repair

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Moved as this is the O2 Wallet section.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Try a hard reset or send it to Sony for repair
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I've currently got the exact same problem. My advice would be send it straight to Sony. I have sent mine off for o2 repair twice now and on both occassions they have not found a fault! Very frustrating. This has been ongoing for over a month and I'llbe sending the phone straight to Sony once it gets back to me this time.

My handset will shut down randomly... sometimes after the o2 start up screen, other times after a couple of minutes.

Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

mine has done this for the second time in about a month. It stops charging and then wont turn on.  I returned it to 02 who said there was nothing wrong with it!! Even though the guys in 02 shop checked that it didnt charge!  They did a system update and said that it likely solved the problem. But Im not so sure. Very frustrating, coz if I send it back to 02, they'll wipe all the data from it again!

Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sony handset warranty is 24 months, do yourself a favour & deal with Sony directly yourself, the O2 repair service is shockinly bad & should be investigated / or even better shut down as there as so many complaints on here about poor repairs / poor customer service / claiming phones are water damaged when there not.

Message 6 of 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Sony handset warranty is 24 months, do yourself a favour & deal with Sony directly yourself, the O2 repair service is shockinly bad & should be investigated / or even better shut down as there as so many complaints on here about poor repairs / poor customer service / claiming phones are water damaged when there not.

Always deal directly with the manufacturer where possible. It may be inconvenient but it will put your mind at ease that the phone will be repaired without prejudice.

Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've dealt with Sony a couple of times over the years for various phone warranty issues & they do look after there customers, turn around is pretty quick to.

I've even had a phone swopped on the doorstep by Sony before less then 24 hours after reporting it faulty.

Message 8 of 8