cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

selling phone while out of stock!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm really astonished on how a big company like O2 has no care about their customer or alternatively, does not have a clue on how to manage an online.

Saturday morning I bought a sony xperia Z3 compact, to be delivered on monday.

Saturday evening I had a text saying they finished the stock, new arrival date will be sent by text.

But the phone was still for sale, with delivery date on Monday

and again on Sunday, still for sale, delivery on Monday

and again now, Monday evening, still for sale, delivery on Tuesday.

Either O2 does not care to keep what they promise (delivery time), either O2 did not design the online shop to be in contact with the store department in order to give the correct information regarding availability of the phones and the time of delivery.

Either case, it's ridiculous!

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
They seem to be stuck in their ways
Message 11 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93227 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

It's not going to change until, as mentioned, they have a live system in place. I really can't see any problem in implementing this but perhaps they just don't want to....

Message 12 of 13

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

It's not going to change until, as mentioned, they have a live system in place. I really can't see any problem in implementing this but perhaps they just don't want to....

Oh how true...just think of all the customers money sitting in O2 vaults....gathering interest, until the wayward new phone eventually turns up for dispatch,,,:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 13