cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung s3 wont turn on

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi my samsung was fine on saturday, sunday tried to turn my phone on. It had dies, tried different different battery and charger. Toot to 02 shop and they sent it to repair shop. Had phone call today to say my phone will cost me £138 to repair due to screen damage. I can honestly say it hadnt been dropped. Where do I stand on this?
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Sounds very fishy to me......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have spoken to someone this morning, he has told me I cannot claim on my insurance as my screen is not broken on the outside. that it should come through warranty. I am so confused and fed up. I just a straight answer. What should I do?
Message 12 of 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Start a complaint http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref(User):str(Mobile),C...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would if I could get through to them.
Message 14 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

get in touch with samsung,they give ya a 2 yearwarranty.i sent my galaxy s back as it wasnt charging.theysent a courier to pick it up n drop it back off,theyve even put new screen in n updated all software.only thing didnt get new was the back of it.quick aswell 

Message 15 of 15