cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, has anyone recivied there s5 yet? I was told that I had my name on the I decided to upgrade to, believing the stock was available but this now seems not to be the case!? I have not heard anything from 02 with regards to this. Was I given a load of spin to get me to upgrade early??
Thanks.
Message 1 of 19
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi.

You should receive an e mail with info on how to track.

Check your spam folder too.

Look in your my02 for more info or call Cs on 202 contract or 4445 payg.

Another option would be to upgrade in a store and walk away with the phone.

O2 help link https://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,KB=Companion,question=ref(user):str(Mobile),...

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi.

You should receive an e mail with info on how to track.

Check your spam folder too.

Look in your my02 for more info or call Cs on 202 contract or 4445 payg.

Another option would be to upgrade in a store and walk away with the phone.

O2 help link https://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,KB=Companion,question=ref(user):str(Mobile),...
Message 2 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

I also upgraded my phone to the s5 from the day it was online for pre order and thought by preordering the phone it would b delivered the next day but it doesnt seem that way. 

Message 3 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was told on the phone that I would get it straight away, just more old sales pitch! This was one of the reasons I left vodafone because they was dishonest.
Message 4 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 do seem to be doing this more and more selling something as in stock when it's not a bad business practice in my eyes
Message 5 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
I understand your frustration.

Please speak to Cs via the phone or do think about perhaps upgrading in the shop if convenient and if the phone is available which you can find out by ringing your most local. O2 shop.

Good luck.
Message 6 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

I do like the Solved..LOL

SO like me you chose to upgrade..pre-orderd and are waiting for that phone.... and wondering if anybody has one yet....the email he's talking about only gets sent when the phone has been despached, you can't track it untill then...so the real answer is...you got more  waiting to do....

as for  part two, going to the shop...prey tell, what was the point of going to the trubble of pre-ordering, if as O2 appear to be sugesting it will be quicker  to go down the shop and get one now that they are onsale !

Somtimes you just got to LOL

Message 7 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 are not suggesting the op does this.

I am @Anonymous

Which like you I'm a customer.

If the primary way is not working then sometimes it's prudent to think outside the box.

Did you look at the link I inserted.

"Existing Pay Monthly customers - device orders

If you're an existing Pay Monthly customer and you're expecting a replacement or have upgraded to a new device, you can now track the progress of your order at My O2.

Sign in with your username and password. If you've forgotten these, don't worry, we can send you a reminder here. Once you've signed in, go to My Orders and then follow the instructions."
Message 8 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

yep..it's said the same thing its said the last week  "in progress" 

sorry for the presumption that you worked for O2, 

however, if they do have them in-store, and havent sent  out to pre-orders yet, its anoying...one could conclude that now O2 have my order, tht they are more concerned about getting more coustomers than filling orders that they already had.

Message 9 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would keep bugging them for an answer on when you are going to get it
Message 10 of 19