Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nokia lumia 625

jb219-37
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I had a simple problem with my phone so I went on line & asked an 02 guru for help with my volume control button, I then followed what was supposed to be an easy video, but then I lost all my personal details, everything has gone on my handset all my personal photo's of my family, friends, holidays etc, my phone book numbers, facebook, ebay, games, etc etc. I am devastated!!

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
One drive back up is on by default so photos will be there unless op turned off.
If the phone was factory reset all you need to do is log in with your windows account and it will ask you which back up you want to restore.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

You must have accidentally done a factory reset. Don't you have any of the things you've lost backed up anywhere?

What video was it? Do you have a link to it that you can post here?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Did you back it up to Nokia suite before you did anything?

Online gurus? Uh oh think live chat may have messed things up again
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Did you have auto backup to your onedrive enabled?
https://onedrive.live.com/?id=root&cid=2E26D4D98C7A9F69
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Unless you had auto backup enabled then it looks like you have lost everything. People should always back up weekly for photos etc but at the very least monthly. So many memories are stored on a phone these days and I back up everything to Google and to my laptop.

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
One drive back up is on by default so photos will be there unless op turned off.
If the phone was factory reset all you need to do is log in with your windows account and it will ask you which back up you want to restore.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6