cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no wifi

Anonymous
Not applicable
Since yesterday my Wi-Fi keeps cutting out. It connects and instantly disconnects again. Any help out there please. Been to 02 shop and they couldn't help
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
What wifi are we talking about?
What phone?
What has changed?
What have you tried?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
On you mobile phone wifi or you broadband Router keep dropping out?
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
If it is A Broadband Router Wifi you need to log into your Broadband Router interface but you should know you broadband Router Used I'd and password which come with the Router

If is a netgear one is admin pw is password ect
Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Netgear ip address is 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's a htc one. My wifi is working on my other devices so I know it's the phone. Just started playing up yesterday  connects and drops right away. I have restarted the phone that's all and it hasn't helped. 

Message 7 of 8

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Just because other devices connect it doesn't 100% mean the phone is faulty.
Your DNS cache could be full (power off the router and restart) or it could be the connection has become corrupt (forget the wifi connection on phone and re-scan).
You should try and connect to other wifi hotspots too such as McDonalds etc to help pin point the problem.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 8