Does anyone know when O2 will be updating the z1 compact with kitkat
Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

Aafuuu
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Chris, will you be tweeting the update as well?  Just wondering as it's easier to follow o2 twitter than come here all the time. Personally. 

Message 21 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've updated this morning and not encountered any major issues except that proximity sensor still doesn't recognise that my face is away from the phone 😞
Message 22 of 27

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@Aafuuu wrote:

Hi Chris, will you be tweeting the update as well?  Just wondering as it's easier to follow o2 twitter than come here all the time. Personally. 

Once the update goes live we'd let customers know who tweet asking about it, but likely not any tweets announcing it as such - due to the nature of these updates being on a staggered roll-out, it won't be available to everyone at the same time.

I will 100% be announcing it both on a new post as well as here on this topic - I'd recommend subscribing to the post to get emails when it gets updated so you should get notified as soon as I post here. Might be best for you 🙂

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 23 of 27

didd1
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi guys does anyone know if new software update 14.3a.0.575 bug fix is coming to 02 please and if so when. many thanks 

Message 24 of 27

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
It says so in the post above yours. Chris will announce it when ready and recommends you keep an eye on this thread.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 25 of 27

didd1
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi folks just wondered if there is any word on the bug fix update yet from 02 please

Message 26 of 27

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@didd1 wrote:

hi folks just wondered if there is any word on the bug fix update yet from 02 please

Hi @didd1 this new update may interest you 🙂 http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Android-Devices-Samsung-HTC-Sony/Sony-Xperia-Z1-Z1-Compact-amp-Z-Ultra-...

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 27 of 27