cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

google playstore problem

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all, i used all my data, and i upgraded/increased my data/tariff package, since then i am not able to use google playstore, i have been all through the internet help options of clearing cache etc and factory reset, i check my phone and it says i have 6mb of data, but it just will not activate.....any clues?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Try texting ACTIVE to 2020, save the settings and reboot the phone.

Also you can check your APNS settings against these :

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Android-Devices-Samsung-HTC-Sony/Connecting-Android-Phone-to-Data-Servi...

If that doesn't work then call customer service to check you have the correct data bolt on as sometimes it reverts to a default BlackBerry bolt on.

If it's only Google Play that is giving an issue, go into settings,  apps, all apps and then un install any Play updates. It will ask you if you want to replace with the factory version. Click yes.

Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
What error messages?
Is data working for other things?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Have you managed to gain access to the Play Store? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4