cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

galaxy s6 edge (g925f) 5.1.1 update

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have recieved 5.1.1 update on 02/07. I sont see anyone else getting this yet and also this firmware is not showing on sammobile? Has anyone got this update yet and if so any issues? Initially i had a problem with sound cutting out intermittently when earphones were plugged in, tried various earphones and still the same until i did a recovery cach wipe and now all is ok. No other bugs noticed yet.
Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah alright okay guys, enough of the ganging up, a forum is where people are allowed to have freedom to discuss problems to find solutions not to be told that their problem isn't a legit one. End of.

Message 31 of 36

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

They're not ganging up, it's just not an issue normally seen with this phone, have you tried removing any apps to see if one could be causing the lag?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 32 of 36

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous I see no evidence of ganging up here. The people with Andoid phones and S6 devices have simply said they have not experienced the problems you have with yours. Therefore it is difficult for anyone to advise if they have no knowledge of the problem existing. Just my take on this of course....:smileyhappy:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 33 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

@perksie wrote:

They're not ganging up, it's just not an issue normally seen with this phone, have you tried removing any apps to see if one could be causing the lag?

Yes I know that hence getting Samsung involved. But yeah okay whatever, done with this forum.

Message 34 of 36

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous someone happened to mention earlier on this (or your other thread) that the reason for lag could be ....

1) new phone and you setting up lots of stuff

2 Downloading many new apps

If you  are 'done' with the forum then thats sad to hear. Personally I think you have been given excellent advice in the past in relation to all the phones you have purchased...along with their associated problems

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 35 of 36

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Yeah alright okay guys, enough of the ganging up, a forum is where people are allowed to have freedom to discuss problems to find solutions not to be told that their problem isn't a legit one. End of.

There is no ganging up I assure you, normally I'd leave the thread as others have commented but as I have the s6 and my experience is the total opposite if yours I personally would want to find out what exactly the lag you're having is.

Sorry if you think there's ganging up but as you said,  it's a discussion forum and the issues you are having are not normal for this phone.

Message 36 of 36