cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

first time user,?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a new samsung galaxy core, how do i manage my data usage so as not to go over my limit?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can check in your myo2 account to see how much you have used & how much you have ledt

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
How much data do you have?
Basic things to do are use wifi as much as possible and turn off mobile data when not in use.
Also to note, o2 won't charge you for exceeding data if you are on a monthly contract, they will just stop your data until the next month.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can check in your myo2 account to see how much you have used & how much you have ledt
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Basically any app that provides you with notifications will be using data when you are off wifi, so facebook, email and the like - in most apps you can turn off the notifications etc.

On Android you can also set a data limit for mobile data. Settings -> Data Usage. Here you can set your data usage cycle (based on your billing date)  and also a mobile data limit. I get 500Meg and have the warning set for 450meg.

Message 4 of 4