cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

faulty samsung a3 galaxy

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have had a samsung galaxy a3 for 11 months and the screen broke two weeks ago. The phone turns on but the phone screen is black. I took the phone into my local shop and after waiting 40 minutes with a toddler and baby the staff were no help! They encouraged me to buy a new phone and contract paying to end my current one and were not interested in repairing it. I contacted o2 customer services who said my phone was under warranty and would send me a jiffy bag to return my phone to them. 2 weeks, 3 phonecalls, being on hold for a total of over two hours and still no jiffy bag. i am now thinking of paying to end my contract and join vodafone like my husband who has never had any problems!
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Call Samsung directly for better support
PHONE SUPPORT
0330 SAMSUNG (726 7864)
Monday to Saturday | 9am to 6pm
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Call Samsung directly for better support
PHONE SUPPORT
0330 SAMSUNG (726 7864)
Monday to Saturday | 9am to 6pm
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thankyou I will try samsung.
Message 3 of 3