cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

device plan

Anonymous
Not applicable

Last summer I changed from pay as you go to a monthly plan and added on a new phone, Sony xperia, and I'm billed an additional £5 per month for the phone. I'm aware that if I wanna upgrade now, it will cost me £80. I don't have much money at the moment, but my phone is playing up a lot recently. I had a call and needed to select an option, but the phone screen froze when I tried to enter the digit, the only way to unfreeze it was to turn the phone off. It turned off after a few attempts! Then when it was back on, I couldn't receive any calls, they diverted to my answerphone. At the moment, it's working again. I've been having lots of issues like this recently. If I take it to an 02 store, will I have to pay for a repair and how do I show them the problems when it's an intermittent fault?

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Which Xperia is it?
They all have a reset button which will clear most issues / glitches when pressed.
It may be worth trying first.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 12

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Echo advice given, reset using button (if has one) and if problem persists, contact Sony for advice.
Message 12 of 12