cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

complaints team does it exist???

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know of any other way to contact the complaints team?

I logged a complaint a month ago and have only received the auto response. Despite calls logged and notes added against my account and numerous follow up emails.

O2 does anyone look at the complaints inbox???
Message 1 of 14
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

hi @Anonymous

They do..but if you want to speed up the process then email the complaints review service within the link http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

complaintreviewservice@o2.com

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

The complaints team are available on the live chat.

Just head over to Live Chat and scroll to the bottom..... there's a section specifically for complaints.

Message 2 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

hi @Anonymous

They do..but if you want to speed up the process then email the complaints review service within the link http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

complaintreviewservice@o2.com

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I logged a complaint a month ago and have only received the auto response. Despite calls logged and notes added against my account and numerous follow up emails.

@Anonymous this is a customer forum no one from o2 will read this. Follow up your complaint with the advice from @Cleoriff or google the o2 CEO address

Message 4 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just found myself at loggerheads with 2 agents on the live chat.  I was on the big bundle allowing you 3000 txts and the same with minutes, however, over the past few months my £15 credit is being swalled up in 2 weeks.  i simply asked for a bill online to show me what numbers have been dialled to   use up all my credit.  They cannot do this until I apply for a subject access report, which is really to access criminal convictions and this law was changed March 10th 2015.  I was getting no sense from the live chat so decided to phone once again only to be told I was being charged for the call unless I put another £15 on.  I lent a quid and got another foreigner which I did not understand and vice versa.  But managed to understand that my big bundle had changed and I was on the basic package because they had changed the name to big bando???????????

I was also assured someone would call me back- no surprise there then as my phone has been silent ever since.  I have tried the complaints department and guess what? no joy there as well.  02 are rip off merchants and needless to say greedy B-------!

I am disgusted with their none customer service as the people at the other end cannot make you out- cheap labour.

Liz

Message 5 of 14

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
All current PAYG tariffs are here https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/pay-as-you-go/ but you shouldn't have been moved off your old tariff and certainly not without warning.
I suggest you call again and speak to cs to resolve this and not use live chat.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 14

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Big bando? Obviously couldn't spell bundle. As said, call rather than chat.

Message 7 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good question,

After 4 calls in a week to 202 number and one excruciating "Guru" helpline chat! my phone is still blocked,

be it SIM Card or Phone or..BOTH, in fact the Guru Manager... Prad could not even tie me into owning the phone even when I gave him detail of my last bill and the name of the DD Payee...me,  I then tried the number on the O2 site 0344 809222.....BT does not recognise this as a valid number!.

Sadly I'm going to have to find a new provider, the deal in itself and contract has been fine but...

the customer service set up is a Joke I ve lost some very important calls this week and cant afford to be let down like this. So No, having looked for a direct no nonsense Complaints number or team today there isn't one or its heavily desgiused 

@Anonymous wrote:

Message 8 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@AnonymousPeople tend to get better results when they use the Resolver link in the complaints

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Resolver https://www.resolver.co.uk/freeadvice/companies/o2-complaints/services?odm=300_1_1&utm_source=O2&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=VAS

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 14

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I then tried the number on the O2 site 0344 809222.....BT does not recognise this as a valid number!.

Try this instead 0344 8090202

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 14