Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Contract

Trying to lower my data on my contract phone. Any ideas ??

Charlie85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC U12+

Does anyone know when the HTC U12+ will be available on o2, if at all?

BenjiWhet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam

I contacted 02 when I was scammed. I was advised to text stop but they were unable to cancel 3rd party charges.After 3 days I have another text telling me to cancel. I will not pay any of these charges and if they refuse I will take them to court. I ...

Ajsand by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

S7 oreo is finally here

Hi just checked my s7 this morning and Oreo update is there downloading as I type

durhamdad by Level 3: Thinker
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi calling on Samsung Galaxy A5

Hi Can someone help me with an O2 firmware to enable wifi calling on a Galaxy A5?I have flashed a couple to my phone but no success with wifi calling feature

kes1111 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! s8 plus no android 8

my s8 plus, im struggling to get oreo on it, I bought it to replace my old s7 edge.I presumed I would get the OTA update after setting it up but ofc sods law, it is showing android 7 and no updates due.The phone isnt rooted etc so I am hoping there i...

Azzazal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! P20 pro

My boyfriend has a p20 and I have a pro. When comparing selfie photos, his photos have more realistic colours. Mine has a constant yellow tint in lower light that doesn't happen in the P20. Does this sound right? I thought it supposed to be exactly t...

Cw1979 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet Problem

Hi,who know the reason of this problem, i bought the O2 card internet is was working good but after 15 min from first connect the internet is stopped,please i need help soon

Youness by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

IPhone 7 to Huawei

Decided to make the jump but struggling to get SMS and whatsapp across. Anyone done simply? ISMS2droid, is running at 2 messages a second and with 200k messages, not fun. Whatsapp just doesnt seem to bring all data from icloud. Any help?

Resolved! Messaging

When I send a SMS message and I go over the 150+ characters my message goes to a second SMS however when I send the messages the second one always fails. Can anyone tell me why and is there a cure? The phone is a Samsung J3

Vennwood by Level 4: Observant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos