Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Locked out of my phone

I received my upgrade yesterday and tried to set it up,a galaxy J3 2017,and I have somehow locked it. I have tried password but no luck. Is there someone who can help me fix this issue please?

Mary by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail-all usual things tried

I recently upgraded to a Samsung S9 and have noticed my voicemail isn't working. I set it up using 1750. When I dial 901 it seems to be set up. But when anyone calls the message they get is 'the person you are calling can't take your call please try ...

FTP using hot spot connection

Hi,Does anyone know why using the O2 network to use FTP (via a hotspot) will not work to any server? I recently switched to O2 as the network coverage out here in the country was bad on my previous supplier, and we have no broadband available at the ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Huawei P20 Pro Firmware Update

Does anybody know when O2 will release the next firmware update for the Huawei P20 Pro? I purchased an unlocked version but according to Huawei the UK version (C782) will be branded to the first network sim that's used, therefore relying on the netwo...

Ste_A by Level 3: Thinker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text message length and emojis/emoticons

I've put this in the android forum as I think it's android doing it, although I guess it could so easily be O2 doing it. My wife's phone (Samsung Galaxy S6) has this issue, although it doesn't appear to affect me although my phone works differently (...

Resolved! Voicemail

Hiya peeps looked at the other posts on this but none seems to be what I'm looking for Every time I turn on my phone I get a notification that I have a voicemail message when I call it it's 02 speaking clock this message will not go away when I press...

8767 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! galaxy s6 active

my galaxy s6 will not ring in

ronlloyd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Account

An issue has developed this morning whereby if I go to any of my Samsung apps which require account access I get various 'server error' codes. Updated to latest software for my Galaxy Note 8 this morning but still happening. Anyone else experiencing/...

dazmon by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Tablet

Hello, I got a free Samsung Tablet with my Samsung Galaxy S9+, does anyone know if the tablet is locked to o2 please?

s2022 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock pattern forgotten

Right, my Mrs got an upgrade its got fingerprint and she changed her pattern lock because I did now she is certain it is right however it says its wrong! I can't find it on the 'find my device app or browser and don't have access to a pc to do compan...

Mase by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos