Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Ifitness charging account without permission

I have just found dates out that a company called ifitness is charging my o2 account £3 a go every week! I noticed my bill was £15 more as I was looking at my Internet banking. Since I had no knowledge of this company, the money they were taking from...

Ifitness by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

One plus 6 syncing to email

just got my One Plus 6 but can't get my yahoo email account on the Gmail app to sync with the sub folders I have. It syncs to my Inbox ok but not to my drafts etc? Any ideas?

rickylaird by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone connects to o2 wifi in pub but nothing else.

Help. I've recently changed phones from Galaxy S3 to A8 but kept the same sim card. Now when I go to various pubs where I used to connect to 02 wifi, I have a problem. My phone shows the 02 wifi then tells me I'm connected but that is as far as I can...

jonah107 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wileyfox

I have a WILEYFOX dual sim. Although both SIM sections operate, I currently only operate with one SIM, butI suffer badly with 'Bluetooth' and connecting up with a new model, Mercedes 'E' Class. It is a total struggle to link into the system - between...

Stompie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need App to run WMV video format on BlackBerry KEYone

I changed over my BlackBerry 9900 to a BlackBerry KEYone and had on the SD card a few videos in WMV format they would run fine on the BB9900 but when I try to run the same files on the KEYone it comes up with " Cant Open File " So its clear I need a ...

sub101uk by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung A5

How do I unlock a Samsung A5 phone

Robert by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung A3 - Reunited with Lost Phone. Sent remote delete command - safe to proceed?

Hi. I (stupidly) lost my Samsung A3 last week on the bus, and due to a good samaritan, it was luckily handed in. On the day I lost the phone, I sent a 'Delete All Command' to the phone via Google, just in case someone had taken the phone and decided ...

Billywizz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi Calling Still Not Working

Hi All, So where to begin ???? Ok so I upgraded in store to a Galaxy S9 Plus nearly 2 weeks ago as I cannot get a mobile signal in my office I thought that going down the wifi-calling route is the way forward big mistake as it has never worked. sympt...

TruckerT by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Battery not charging

My battery is not charging - I have tried 2 different chargers - and is running down slowly. Suggestions please?

Annie3kids by Level 1: Joiner
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G+

Hey guys, do you think that O2 will release or has in the pipe line for them to enable 4G+ (like EE has at the moment on there network?) Would be great if they could, O2 network speeds on 4G are not the best - I average out around 20 to 30 mbps?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 42 replies
  • 0 kudos