Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

S9 notification delay

Hi. I have recently moved from an s5 to an s9 and I am getting delayed notifications on 1 or more apps. I have tried all the suggested battery optimisation fixes but nothing works. Does anybody have any more ideas please?

Skybluedd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung S8 Wifi Problems

Hi everyone, I have a Samsung galaxy S8 and i'm having trouble with my Wifi. It connects to the Wifi fine for the most part, sometimes it has an exclamation mark on the symbol. However when it is connected, it only ever allows me to do limited things...

wi-fi calling

i had a problem with wi-fi calling on my new lg v20. i can't call and send text message using my o2. phone show me "network connection error" when i try to switch on the wi-fi calling button. i can pick up when someone call to me, even outside from u...

krystian1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone unlocking :(

Hi,I'm really struggling to unlock my S8 I have been on the app and had no luck and in-store and haven't been able to unlock the phone. Any help???Thanks Abbey

Abbey51 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moto G5 software / security updates

Just noticed my phone is still running Android 7 & the security patch is dated 1 Jan 17. I know the G5 is still awaiting the Oreo update but 7.1.1 was released a few months ago & several security patches have also been released. Never had an Android ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tablet Unexpectedly Shuts Down

Hi everyone, Anno78 here! It's great to be part of the Community, but I'm suffering from recurring technical issues, and was wondering if anyone had any advice/solutions (I would go to an in store O2 Guru, but I'm now working on the days the closest ...

Anno78 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

One plus 6 battery draining very quickly

Having a problem with battery life not lasting very long if I take to o2 store will they be able to help me

James_T by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pie

As Sony have/are releasing Pie earlier than expected, can o2 do the same with their checks for compatability and do the same please? And yes, I do know it's regional etc, but we do usually have to wait longer than some networks to get the updates!

blighty59 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

VoLTE

Just noticed although I have VoLTE enabled in my phone settings & O2 account my phone switches to 3G for calls. I wonder why that would be?I'm a pay monthly customer using a Galaxy S9 & the latest O2 firmware.

woodmj by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos