Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! £3 charge from Watch It for TVMulticast

My sister was on facebook on her smartphone when she came across a video clip. She saw a message saying that payment would be taken for watching so she got out of that screen and back to home.But it now appears she was charged £3 by Watch It for some...

Jester88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Authentication via the proxy server was unsuccessful

I recently removed Kaspersky Mobile Antivirus -to replace it when my subscription ran out- on my Huawei Y360-U31 running Android version 4.4.2. Ever since, I can't connect via the inbuilt Android brower to the net. I can't find any settings within th...

Nick4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlatching code - not working?

Can anyone help?Recieved my eight digit 'unlatching Code' from o2 today, followed instructions and entered the code at the "Network locked SIM card inserted" prompt, but it keeps saying "unsuccessful" Thanks Samsung Galaxy A5Vodafone Sim card

Resolved! barely any service !

hi all !have barely had any service whatsoever for the past 2 weeks.have tried all the usual 'turn it off and back on again, airplane mode off and on, cleaning sim card' etc etc but still nothing.according to the website there is good coverage in my ...

MrMax by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone

My phone keeps turning off

Resolved! No data service, temporarily not offered by the mobile network at your location

At my house and recently at my work place I am keep getting a repeated notification that says "No data service, temporarily not offered by the mobile network at your location." It only happens at my house and work place, no where else, and the notifi...

Nav by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

unlocking Huawei p smart

FOLKS don't suppose any one has any more info on getting p smart unlocked , still waiting since november.

starry by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Yahoo Mail App

Simple question I hope. Just moved over to a Samsung J3 phone (from iPhone) and to access my BT Internet Mail I was told to download the Yahoo Mail App. Its all working OK but the top line of my inbox contains ever changing adverts. Now I use ADBlock...

Graham54 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

huawei mate 20 pro screen issues

At the end of October I bought a huawei mate 20 pro. In the so-called pre order and after some time of use, I noticed a green glow on the edges of the screen. My question is if I report to the O2 store, exchange my phone for a new one

michals by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 8030

My 8030 will not switch on, what  can I do? Thank you,   Rita

Rita by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos