Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Internet problem

I keep getting "Authentication problem" when I try to login to the internet. Any ideas

7oldgit0 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android 'Q' Leaks

Most people don't even have Pie yet, but here comes 'Q'https://www.tomsguide.com/us/android-q-features-early-release-build,news-29157.html

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony Xperia - downgrading from Android 9 back to Android 8.

I have an Xperia XZ1 compact which is running Android 9 . Everything is working fine except my Company apps (email , calender, documents etc) It turns out our MDM system which provides the security on our phones is not yet compatible with Android 9 !...

waldo88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi calling

Hi, I have a note 9 and have enabled wifi calling on my O2 account. I know that I need to activate it on my phone but I have watched tutorials on how to do this and the wifi calling toggle is not there. There is nowhere in my connection or phone sett...

Wifi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

galaxy s9 call forwarding

Today I missed several calls because they went straight to voicemail. I couldn't find out why this was, but restarting fixed the problem. I've been trying to see how to set - and unset- call forwarding. I look under Phone, Settings, More settings, wh...

aitchgee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to unlock iPhone 7

I’m trying to unlock iPhone 7 received email 29 dec saying to connect to iTunes but still no luckShould I resend form?

mitch74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Longer ring before voice mail

Hi Im trying to get a longer ring before voicemail on my s9+. Iv tried **61*901*11*30# and also 25 and 20 seconds a few times but its not working. O2 gurus dont seem to be around at the moment either so I thought id try here. Thanks.

s9user by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Huawei Mate 20 Pro screen light bleeding

Is anyone else experiencing light bleeding at the edges of their screens of the mate 20 pro? Is this widespread and had anyone had their phones replaced due to the issue?

NeilC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi calling no longer working on OnePlus 6

Hi I purchased a Oneplus 6 from O2 a few months ago After adding wifi calling to my O2 account, and then ensuring, 4G calling and Wifi calling were both enabled, I was able to use wifi calling just fine. Then a couple of months ago, it stopped workin...

_Rave_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos