Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Can you change the number of rings before goes to voicemail?

i am trying to resend this code on a different phone and now it doesn't work! I am pretty sure it has worked in the past but now I am stuck with one ring before it goes to voicemail! help! I am using a Nokia 7plus.

Ellen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Tab A 10.5" wireless charging

Just got this tablet from O2 the O2 website says it has got wireless charging but I can't get it to work and can not confirm from the Samsung website if this tablet has got wireless charging could someone please confirm if this tablet has or has not ...

Baz by Level 4: Observant
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Distorted Bluetooth audio since Pie update

Has anyone else noticed that Bluetooth audio has become rather distorted since the Pie update? Previous I was able to get pretty good sound from VLC using my Sony WI-H700 ear buds and Galaxy S9 (aptX or LDAC) but now it sounds sort of like it's too l...

woodmj by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contact Groups

Not sure if anyone can help but I have a contact group set up for ease of group messaging and emailing. I started the group on my old phone, since getting my new Galaxy Note can't add anyone to the group. I had a Galaxy S7 on Three before swapping ov...

Meady by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Corrupt messages from 02

All messages from 02 UK for last 2-3 weeks come up as 'corrupt message' none of the text is displayed. All other texts are coming through fine. Any ideas why?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huawei P Smart unlocking

HiWondering if anyone else has had any issues with unlocking this phone (found one other post) been trying to unlock since 18th Dec (original form was submitted for unlock)Previously have said no record of IMEI sold by O2Resubmitted form and called a...

KatGunn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking

Hi....I just joined the o2 family. I have taken out a 3 year contract on an A9.My question is can I get my brand new fone unlocked immediately?

Zak786 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos