Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S8+ not working abroad

Hi, I have a Samsung S8+ with Andriod Pie, I have all the settings as far as I am aware right, as per instructions on the O2 website, and I have the time showing on my phone as local and home and an R above the bars, also have the data roaming on. Bu...

Gough63 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung J530F WiFi calling gone after latest O2 firmware OTA

Hi, Been having issues with a few Samsung J530F's (company) that no longer have the WiFi calling options after having an OTA update to the latest O2 firmware (Android 8.1) J530FXXU3BSA3 All handsets have the O2U csc code. WiFi calling is working on t...

Laird_A by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! test

I left three and switched to o2 on may 2018 not long after that I realised I wasn't receiving calls or texts from the three network all other networks we're fine I contacted o2 and explained this on numerous occasions and after back and forward conve...

Brian2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Q&A] Wifi and 4G Calling on O2

Hey everyone, You may have seen our Software Updates Q&A here but if not, you should check it out – it’ll explain how our team handle software updates which will hopefully clear up confusion, frustration, and common incorrect assumptions. In this thr...

Wifi_Updates.png
Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

OP3T Pie

Some may find this of interest, if you have a OnePlus 3T and want to try Android P (Pie) on it... https://9to5google.com/2019/03/21/android-pie-for-oneplus-3-3t-being-tested-in-china/

pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! HTC ONE M8 upgrade from Android 4.4.4

Hi, For the last 3 years I have managed to keep my M8 on Android 4.4.4 but I now need to install an important App that requires Android 6.01 or later. When I check updates I am being offered v5 with no indication whather I will be allowed to upgrade ...

whatlarks by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android Pie

When is is O2 releasing android pie for the Sony XA2

Connected but no internet - 02 hotspots

HiI got a new phone. The s10. I am an o2 customer.I gave my old samsung to my mum who is not an o2 customerWe both previously could connect to public o2 hotspots and get internetHowever since the change of phone we have both noticed that we are conne...

Ellipsish by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

WhatsApp not downloading videos

I have a Pixel 2 running on Android 9.I have tried anything I could find online but none of the proposed solutions worked.My phone still has a lot of free space (15GB free), my SD is not corrupt and I do have a working internet connection. Interestin...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to get s6 sim working in an S8

Hi,Could anyone link me the correct adaptor to get the s6 sim working in an s8. The sim is too small for the SIM tray on the s8.Thanks

Jay224 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos