Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

PAYG android only home wifi works

Hi guys, I hope you can help me. I have a Samsung android with a PAYG sim.When at home, I can connect to the Wifif and send wattsapp msg, etc with no problems. However, when I am away from home, and even if I am connected to another wifi, I cannot se...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Swapping numbers PAC codes

When I swapped my Three number over to O2 I kept my Three sim card. Swapped my wife's over but her Three sim card is now dead and I have no idea where the O2 sim card is. Any ideas on how to get her number onto a sim card?

Meady by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Note 9 charging fault

So my Samsung Note 9 has decided not to charge up (works when wireless charging) I've only had it 7 months.... Is this something I should talk to O2 about or Samsung? I've never had a faulty phone before. Worst bit is I'm being deployed in 2 weeks ti...

Meady by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Some number can't call or text me

I changed to O2 giffgaff and the problem started so I changed back directly with O2 and the problem remains. Since changing to giffgaff certain contacts can't call or text me, they are not blocked on the handset. Any ideas please?

Nosey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock phone from o2 problem

Asked my phone to unlock but failed:"Dear AThank you for your unlatching request for IMEI . The mobile number that you provided is 075.I'm sorry, we have not been able to unlatch your device at this time. The reason given is: This is not an O2 device...

Dual sim probs

Hi I bought the honor 8x in April it's fine great mobile I have o2 in sim 1 and asda in sim 2Then I updated to pie Now all was well no probs with both sims I never changed any settings but this last week if people ring o2 sim1 it goes straight to voi...

Resolved! No HTC Phones?

I wanted to get a contract for a HTC U11+ (I currently have a u11, but is getting quite old and broken). After looking on the site, it doesn't look like there are ANY HTC phones available at all? Do we know when there will be?

CallumW25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huawei P20 Pro wifi calling

Are there any updates regarding O2 liaison with Huawei about enabling my phone for wifi calling?How much longer will we have to wait for this? I have had my phone since July 18 and no signal indoors.

BW118 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Huawei P20 Pro ...wifi calling !!!

When is O2 going to set up wifi calling for the Huawei range of phones. We keep getting reports that it is happening imminently but nothing so far......very frustrating for me as I have no signal where I live and I miss important calls quite frequent...

Samsung A70 Camera

Hi everyone I have a 1 month old Samsung A70 and the camera app has stopped working. Every time I open the app I get a black screen. It won't change to a different mode or anything. It then closes down. The app was working perfectly until last week a...

LouT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos