Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Wifi calling S10 Plus

HiWhen I start up my new s10 plus in the morning the wifi calling symbol on the quick icon menu screen has disappeared, and also in the settings tab under connections there is no option to turn wifi calling on. The only way I can make this reappear i...

DaleEvans by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Note 10 Plus Dual Sim

Hi, I am curious if O2 will be stocking Dual Sim Note 10 Plus, I know in the past even if the phones were dual sim from the manufacturer, the version that O2 was distributing were single sim only. Is this going to be the case here too? I would rather...

fez by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Memory card Samsung 7

Had the same memory card for years, after a software update on my phone it no longer reads it there asks me to format the card. It never gets past 20% before stopping for several minutes n then times out. This also happens with brand new cards I've p...

Lee4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pixel 3 XL Updates

Hi,I'm thinking off purchasing a pixel 3 XL from O2, one of my concerns is with updates. The Google security patches are released each month usually the first Monday of the month.Can anyone confirm, does the pixel 3 xl receive the update from google ...

Danielle2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Xperia L1 & laptop

Is it possible to 'co-ordinate' deletions of emails on my Xperia L1 & laptop ?Currently, I have to delete unwanted emails off my phone & off my laptop separately Thank you for any help offerred

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Emails

I'm having trouble responding or sending emails. The message which comes up is "unable to bring certificate from server" can anyone help? Thanks Anne

Anne22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Phone

Hi I would like to know is my Samsung J3 (2017) can it be wirelessly charged. Thanks.

Djgazza by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Messages Chat Feature

Does anyone know how to enable chat features on Android? I've followed the instructions, however the chat features is stuck on 'setting up' and 'attempting to varify your phone number' I've tried power cycles, and the instruction Google provide (clea...

Resolved! Wanted - Tablet for travel , minimal usage

Hi Im looking for a Tablet. Mostly for occasional travel use Needs:--take 02 sim (payg or monthly )wifi, searches, email,maybe photography if of suitable calibre;not games except sudoku type downloads;maybe occasional film. Simple to use for older pe...

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 44 replies
  • 0 kudos