Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking phone

Hi,I've been issued with a Vodafone SIM by work, and I want to use in my own phone (previously 02).Using the online portal, I received a PUK code to unlock my 02 phone. But it says "unsuccessful...".I've seen others have had this problem, but haven't...

Pathenry by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S10 Fingerprint Security

I'm a NatWest customer and I received a text message from them a few days ago telling me that they were aware of some security issues with the Samsung Galaxy S10's fingerprint scanner and that they strongly suggest that I check for an update for the ...

Resolved! Model Lya-l09 Huiwei Pro 20 dual sim card phone

I was sold this phone by O2 store, as a dual sim phone. This is not working and on independent forums I am being told that the model Lya-l09 is incapable of letting the phone be used as a dual sim, they say that the model needs to be lya-l29? Is this...

NeilP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phones

When will the new Huawei mate 30 be coming to pre order and will you be stocking the one+7tpro cheers

Dwhiting by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Note 9 - where's the Wifi Calling function?

Hi, Due to living in a poor reception area, I recently switched from a virtual network provider to O2 so that I could benefit from the Wifi Calling feature; however, now that I've switched over, my Note 9 still doesn't show this feature in phone sett...

Blair2201 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Y6 2018 update

I have a Huawei y6 2018, I wish I hadn't bought this inadequate phone but I'm stuck with it for now. Anyway one thing that concerns me is that it has received no security updates since the May 2019 issue. Huawei information is that I have the latest ...

Brillphil by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huawei P30 Pro Updates

Has anyone had any updates to their P30 Pro since August? I've not had a single security update since the first week of August , yet Huawei have apparently released them in September and October?

DS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung galaxy A70 and WiFi calling

Hi I'm trying to find out if O2 will support the new Samsung galaxy A70 (or just the new A range in general) for WiFi calling the phone is more than capable, so find it strange that they don't already support it.

Penfold by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WIFI help please ?

Hello its me again Since Eon turned my electric off on Monday i have been having trouble with my phone Samsung A50 going slow as a when got WIFI on. I have looked in settings and elsewhere and cant see how to re-set my WIFI Can anyone help please Ps ...

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos