Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Huawei smart watch 2

How is it as big if a company 02 is that you can't get a e sim for the smart watch 2? According to my local shop they had no clue as to when they were going to be getting one if ever they only sais its available on the apple devices. Poor show! Is th...

AdamJw91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

wifi/4g calling on Samsung S7, previously from carphone warehouse.

Hi all, Having previously bought a Huawei Mate 20 Pro after it was sold to me under the advice in an O2 shop that it would be capable of Wifi calling, I am having to return the phone and take another handset which is capable of using wifi/4g calling....

Mick753 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error 42

A (completely non-techie) friend has just purchased a Huawei Y6 from O2, using an O2 SIM. They're having one problem though. When they attempt to send a text message to some users (not all), the message fails with 'error 42'. I've been unable to find...

Chris4c by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Google Pixel 3 4G & WiFi Calling

Hello,I have just bought a Google Pixel 3 XL direct from a retailer today. I have 4G and WiFi Calling enabled on my Pay monthly tariff but looks like O2 do not yet support this handset for these features.Can anyone confirm the same or any different? ...

Resolved! EMUI 10 P30 Pro

Hi,I just wondered whether anyone with a P30 Pro had received the stable EMUI 10 update yet as it is now being released worldwide. I know carrier locked version's tend to take a little longer, has anyone had any experience with updates on O2? This is...

Resolved! Finger print

How do i put finger print on the Sony expera

J_a_1962 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fingerprint unlock not working

I have had the LG v30 for about 14 months and for the most part it has been great. More recently I have had problems with the fingerprint unlock not working, getting an error message saying there has been a problem and if it continues to restart the ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Visual Voicemail on Android Marshmallow

I have a Google Nexus 6P which I'm now using on O2. Now that Android has added native support in Marshmallow for visual voicemail I hoped this might work but it seems not. Does anyone know whether this is supported or will be in the near future?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos