Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Sony xperia xz3

Having problems with the phone keep freezing, unable to reset /reboot or turn the phone off. It doesn't respond to any touch on the screen, it's been since the android 10 update and is happening more often. Checked apps installed nothing new for mont...

RCL by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone

Phone slow to respond to swipeing

Abe7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Sony Phones Announced

I'm sure this will interest our resident expert @viridis and possibly some others.https://www.engadget.com/20**Personal info**-the-morning-after-sony-xperia-pro.html

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 13 replies
  • 2 kudos

number some how getting past blacklist to voicemail

so i have this robo number that spams my phone everyday 3 times in a row each time multiple times a day. i had the number blocked and it blocked all the calls but after an update the number started to call me again , the number when it calls does not...

Owl20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Push notifications (Plume) have stopped arriving...

I use an Android Twitter client called Plume on my Samsung S9+, amongst other things it does is it sends Android notifications when new tweets appear in my timeline. This has been working fine for years. A couple of days ago those notifications (I as...

dougwzz98 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone deregisteres from IMS

Hi, whenever I remove my sim card my phone deregisteres from the IMS meaning I'm unable to use VoLTE and wi-fi calling the only way to fix it is factory reset my device. I'm using a Note 10+ 5G with UK sim free firmware (BTU) and help would be apprec...

Trotty227 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi Calling - What's best 5.7inch Android Device £100 to £200 that will support WiFi calling on O2

Good Evening All, As the post suggests, I am looking for the best android device around the £100 £200 mark. with screen size of 5.7 inch or greater. I currently have the Motorola G6 which in the UK doesn't seem to support WiFi calling. Have recently ...

Resolved! S10 5G - Android 10

Hey Im not sure if I'm the only one wodneringBut I was wondering does anyone know when the S10 5G gets the Android 10 / One UI 2.0 update Cheers

Help!

So after mulling over my options at the end of my current contract, I decided to stick with my phone and move to a 12 month sim only - there is nothing out there that I HAVE to have that justifies the additional monthly cost at this point, and my v30...

chip_screen.png 20200218_105323.jpg
gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos