Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

VoLTE (4G Calls) icon missing on Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra

I received yesterday S20 Ultra,everything well but the story with S9+ will be repeated. The VoLTE icon is NOT displayed. The menu is all inclusive !!! Do not advise me to enable the settings. Everything is activated in the menu !!! Everything is ON. ...

BigDaddyUK by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

S20 Ultra doesn't connect calls first time

Received S20 Ultra and have noticed that if I call a contact or new number, it disconnects before even a first ring. I then have to do it again in order to connect with the other number. Is there a solution to this?

BSB1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4g calling, VoLTE icon not displayed?

I have a Galaxy S9+, 4g calling is enabled in my account and enabled in the mobile settings on the phone itself. The O2 coverage map indicates I'm in a good area where 4G calling is enabled. However I'm never seeing the VoLTE icon in the status bar. ...

dougwzz98 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

BT sports on my phone

I'm trying to log into bt sports on my phone. I have an o2 account and i have bt sport at home with sky. how do i log into bt sports on my phone it keeps asking for an account number, that i dont have

iain1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Play Store payments

How do I add my contract billing payment to google play store ao I can buy apps and games and its ads on to my o2 bill asap please thankyou

EMU10 and Mate 20x 5g

Anyone know when EMUI 10 rollout or if for Huawei Mate 20x 5G

Navbear by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Samsung S20

When is the three day release date I was expecting as I have not got email about delivery yet or do I get it on the 10th march so confused

Maxie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Android 10 for sony xz3

Any idea if the latest android 10 for unblocked xz3 will finally arrive from O2 after 6 months or closer to Christmas?

KotRuchacz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

S20 plus pre-order

Has anybody who pre-ordered any of the new S20 range received an email or text about picking up your new phone?I have checked and can see that my phone has been delivered to the store and i requested to pick it up from the store. I was also told last...

S20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reserving an S20 Ultra

Hello, So I want to get the S20 Ultra as an upgrade but I am unable to get it until release date, am I able to reserve a phone without preordering so I can make sure that it is in stock for when I go and get it?

EH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos