Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

S20 ultra

Just a quick question, anyone ae having issues when someone phones that they hear echoing every time they phone ??

Garry by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Foreign speaking voice

Every now and then a foreign speaking voice just starts talking out of the blue. I havd absolutely no idea what it is saying and no apps open. It only happens when sound is unmuted

Hector by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Family package

Im currently paying a monthly contract for my phone, but my husband is on pay as you go, and im also getting another sim for an old phone i have so that, with whats going off my kids can text me whilst at work. I keep reading these family packages th...

Family4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Firmware Update Pay & Go by mistake

Hello, after S8 and S8+ firmware updates, I selected O2 Pay & Go by mistake, when both are on Oay Monthly contracts. Is this a problem? If yes, how can I change to Pay Monthly?Many thanks

swebby by Level 3: Thinker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Low storage space

I have a Samsung A3 2017...and keep getting a message saying I'm low on storage...but when I go to delete the duplicate files it's advising me to it keeps saying file deletion failed! Can anyone help? I realise it's a relatively old phone...has it co...

Helen69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huawei cashback offer

I recently upgraded to a P30 as part of a new tariff package. However, no proof of purchase was provided as the new tariff included the phone for free. Has anyone had a similar problem and if so how do i claim the cashback offer?

jvizzini by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New tablet anti virus

Do you need an anti virus on a tablet ? If so which one please ?

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New tablet

I bought a Samsung tablet today and I am able to sign into 02 on it. I tried password said it was wrong it's also sent 2 different Mme codes to phone to change password. Says they are wrong code

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

S20 ultra delays

Has anyone had any news yet on the s20 ultra? (I ordered the grey 128GB) Had nothing but problems when trying to contact O2 about it, and various excuses that differ with every person I've spoken to. Been cut off by their help team as well. Becoming ...

Danni768 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I disable MMS sending

Hi,I have a Huawei P30, struggling to find a way to disable MMS so I can't accidentally add charges to my bill. Can you help? I've tried going in to the Apn to edit it but it's set to view only.Thank you.

willi10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos