Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

O2 Delivery: Ordered phone when in stock now out of stock?

So I Have recently bought the new Samsung S20 Ultra 5G, they informed me by email that my order has been placed... 1 or 2 days later I received another email from O2 saying the order is out of stock. This irritated me quite a bit as O2 has taken my u...

Music2513 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

myo2 app

hi i uninstalled myo2 app as it stopped working now when itry to reinstall it says my device is incompatable with app is there a way to install it again ive tried downloading it again and again but it wont let me please help as i miss the app so much

Tomred16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LG Nexus 5X dead

HiNexus 5X completely dead. Died at the end of a phone call, so I turned it off. On restart just shows 'Google' on the screen for 5 seconds then goes blank again. Now doesn't even do that now. I've tried a soft reboot (got the reboot screen but no fu...

Huawei p30 pro

Brought this phone 1 month ago with free watch offer not sure how to claim offer. Any ideas ( brought online)Thanks

Kimt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broken screen

Hi, I dropped my phone today and broke the screen. Not sure how to go about getting it repaired in current climate. Any advice? Thanks

SianeeW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with Password

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help? I have just updated my Samsung S10 with an Android update. Now it's asking for my password in order to unlock my device. I have never used a password, only a pin and biometric sign in. However, it's not offering me ei...

Mooselee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

S20 ultra

Just a quick question, anyone ae having issues when someone phones that they hear echoing every time they phone ??

Garry by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Foreign speaking voice

Every now and then a foreign speaking voice just starts talking out of the blue. I havd absolutely no idea what it is saying and no apps open. It only happens when sound is unmuted

Hector by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Family package

Im currently paying a monthly contract for my phone, but my husband is on pay as you go, and im also getting another sim for an old phone i have so that, with whats going off my kids can text me whilst at work. I keep reading these family packages th...

Family4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos