Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Unlocked used phone

I have just bought a handset (unlocked). I inserted my o2 sim card.The signal is very poor, can't make phone calls. There is also very Little data meaning I can only receive messages occasionally when not on wifi

Tom84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung A10

I cannot hear anyone on the other end of the phone unless I put them on speaker. I have tried adjusting the in call volume but that doesn't make any differance. Can anyone help please. The phone is less than 5 months old?

Norah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rapid loss of battery [power

In the last week my 6 year old Samsung galaxy phone has begun to lose power at an alarming rate.I am sending a few long texts - no more than 3 per day. I don't stream, use e-mail or anything else like that on it and i am confined to home until July s...

Camellia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung buds

when i placed my order i was entitled to free samsungs buds, after two weeks i was tol to order them how do i go about placing this order

Poddy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking phone

So I just upgraded my mobile phone contract and gave my old mobile to my partner who is on a different network.He put his sim into the phone and then incorrectly entered the PUK code so now the phone is blocked.I have no idea how to fix this. His sim...

Lerato by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delivery and upfront cost

Hi I have orderd on the 29th of March(Samsung note10 + 5g) and I still haven’t received any confirmation email and the upfront cost has been put back into my account and I only got an email saying we have got ur order it’s full steam ahead from oursi...

Dead phone

Good afternoon allAt the beginning of the week my s7 edge received a software update but after it installed and tried to restart the phone was deadNo chargering lightsNon responsiveNone of the combo buttons workAny ideas

Kentdude by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung J3 phone

Hi everyone I have a Samsung J3 phone which I have on a pay monthly sim only contract as my device is paid for. I dropped my phone yesterday (occasionally I have dropped it before). I sprayed some antibacterial spray on my phone and it was working ok...

Rocky-55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return

I'm trying to send a Alcatel3T want advice

Margaret2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

charging lead

Hi Ive just recieved my s20 ultra and have no charging lead the plug is in there but no lead cant find where to have a live chat with o2 can some one point me in right direction please chell

chell22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos