Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

My o2 app

Changed my phone in January and since then I've been unable to log into the my O2 app. I've tried deleting the cache, completely uninstalling and reinstalling the app and the message I keep getting is "oops sorry we're unable to process your request ...

Grainne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No SIM card inserted

I've had this phone since October 2019 and over the last month it is more frequently telling me that there is "no SIM card inserted". It will do whilst i'm in the middle of texting, calling, on social media and even when it is locked just sitting on ...

Google Pixel 4

Hi O2, I think this is the first post I've made in this forum and quite frankly its not a post I really want to make because O2 has been so amazingly good to me and helped me out of so many bad situations especially during this outbreak. But I'm gett...

Enter SIM network PUK: neither unlatching or PUK code worked

Hi I have a Samsung J3 (v2017 I think) which has been fully paid via monthly plan. I now would like to give the handset to my daughter who lives abroad and as such the phone needs to be 'unlatched'. To check if the phone was 'locked' to O2, I put my ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huawei P30 Pro

Ussualy i watching films directly on the phone, but by mirroring screen to tv so sleep mode on the phone set up is max 10min, but after 10 min phone goes sleep and on tv goes black screen to phone didint stop mirroring but just sound coming on tv bbu...

Huawei by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data Connection Signal

Why is it when my phone says 4G, I have no issues with my data but when it goes to 4G+, the speed becomes like dial-up! One would presume that 4G+ would be faster, not slower.

HGani by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim

What have i got to do to get rid of this messege / notifaction "Sim 1 not privisioned "

Ecrummack by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade. customer service???????

waited 45 mins for chat window to start as 'agents busy'....after all of 5 mins active they went quiet....without resolving my issue.....then after another 15 mins message said their internet down????? upgraded phone contract ended. got new phone & s...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sometimes cant see when someone is calling me

Hi,Seeing that live chat is down, for now, I wanted to see if anyone have any solution/idea for a very specific problem.I have pay monthly Huawei mate20 pro. For the last few months in random times of the day, I cant see when someone is calling me. T...

Anna25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy A8 stopped charging

Hi, My contract has only 2 months to go, still got a small amount to pay and my phone has stopped charging. It seems like the charging port has stopped working. No damage or anything, worked one day, didn't the next. What's the situation, seems a bit...

Tboor74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos