Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Samsung s20 Internet browser crashing

My Samsung S20 Internet browser keeps crashing. I've tried to clear cache, reboot etc and nothing seems to work. Happens far too regularly. Chrome works but Samsung Internet keeps having this issue. Anyone got any ideas

Helpjo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock old phone

how to unlock old phone sumsung s9 plus

Am1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

power button unresponsive

Hi,currently using a Samsung a10 and am finding the power button unresponsiveI am unable to turn phone on or off and cannot lock or wake the screenThe only way i have been able to wake the screen is by connecting to the chargerI have tried restarts/r...

Thom by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Issue forwarding calls

Hi!I have a Samsung J6 on an O2 pay and go tariff. I'm trying to forward my calls, but I'm getting an error saying 'Failed to Read Data - Unexpected response from network'. My network coverage seems OK. Any advice would be greatly apprceciated!Many t...

Janey81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlatching code for Sony Xperia xz premium

Hi I gave my old Sony xz premium to friend but she is moving abroad at the end of the July and I already got issued 2 different unlatching code for the phone from O2 but they don't work but she will have to have to put it a foreign sin card in it so ...

Nat1231 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlatching phone proving to be a nightmare

Hi folks, I'm having trouble unlatching my LG G7 from the O2 network, I've now filled out the online form twice and both times have been sent an automatic email with instructions on how to unlatch the phone, the issue is that the instructions don't w...

Skilli by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Private phone calls

Hello,I've just upgraded my phone to Samsung s20. It's all been set up fine but I have one issue. Phone calls that come through (random and through contacts) they come up as private. I tried to find a solution online to see if its any setting but I c...

Amylouide by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Picture messages

I cant send or receive picture messages on my galaxy a10. I followed steps on help page changing settings but it didnt work. I called customer service and they were meant to get back to me with a solution and they haven't. Any ideas?

Stacey69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Huawei P30 Pro Emui 10 update

I just wondered if the Emui 10 update has been rolled on to everyone on O2 who has a Huawei P30 pro? I saw a member who said he had received his software update for his p30 pro last week but I've still not got mine