Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Samsung s9 problem

Hi so the problem I have is that the play/pause and skip buttons always appear in the background of my phone screen no matter what I try and can't get rid of it please help.

Samsung A50

This is my third phone and I am still having problems with it, I am looking to change my phone how would i do that

Kmitch96 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung s8 just stopped working

My Samsung S8 was fine right up until 01.00 am this morning when the screen turned black and it wont turn on or charge. I have tried the reset buttons but it's not worked. I have half the cost of the device plan still to go I only got it last year fr...

Nikki89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texts not showing ported number

HiI have a Hauwei p20 handset. I switched to O2 from EE last week and ported my number. When I send a text, the temporary number from O2 is showing rather than my ported number. I'm guessing I need to change a setting, but I'm not sure where to do th...

Laura50 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call volume

Hi allCan anyone let me know if there is a way to make voice calls louder with either an app or phone settings?

Resolved! Will my sim work in new iPhone SE20?

Have a sim only deal with o2, have bought iPhone SE 20, will that sim currently in a iPhone 7 work in the SE20?

Coolair by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pixel XL 3

My phone now for the last 4 months or so has regularly after being powered off will not switch back on or appears to be not on no screen showing. You can tell if powered on by charging sound with connected. There is always enough charge left in my ph...

Colleen17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huawei

I love my p20 pro and shame that o2 are not going to stock huawei anymoreI went to them as I love the camera anyone else a massive huawei fan? I'm looking forward to the update does anyone have any more details on the update or if o2 will stock HAUWA...

Resolved! Free freebuds and watch

I purchased a p30 pro and was told I'd receive a voucher to claim free buds and a band 4. I've not received anything and it's been over a month now.

HJK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos