Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Samsung Galaxy LTE Watch on )2

Hi All, I have a Samsung Watch with 4GLTE so I can connect it to my hone and make calls remotely etc. O2 sell the 4G watch on the website, with 4G, so I presume they must support this, but when I go to set it up it is telling me my provider doesn't s...

My new phone is getting so hot

Hi,My new Galaxy S20 Ultra is getting so hot in my hand that after 1 hours use,my hand took over 4 hours to cease the burning and tingling sensations!!Now my right hand has become so sensitive to the phone it starts with the sensations straight away ...

Barf10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huawei P40/P40 pro

Hi,Does anybody know if 02 will be offering the P40 or P40 proThanks

Lwoods77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Playstation tethering

Tethering my devices has no issue normally, and im on unlimited data package, 4g download speed of over 100mbps, but for my ps4 it just cannot connect seamlessly. When I go to connected devices it keeps connecting then disconnecting. I use a samsung ...

Resolved! Mobile data not working

I have a Samsung s5 mini on pay monthly contract. Recently my mobile data has stopped working properly. Sometimes when I turn data off then back on it will work again for a while but then won't again. I have recently been abroad on holiday and turned...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outlook Calendar on Samsung S10

I have Outlook and Office 365 on my Samsung S10, and synced to Outlook on my laptop. However, I've got two problems: Firstly, if I put a new entry on the calendar on my laptop it syncs to my S10 almost immediately. If I put a new entry on my S10, it ...

Change

Hi i upgraded to a android but dont like it as i have some troubles with it. Would it be possible to swap phone 8 months in a contract.

Mary3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Xperia 1 II Dual SIM?

Okay I'm trying to find out if the new Xperia 1 II is dual SIM from 02, It would use the SD slot, I have just looked on the Sony site and their specs page says single SIM, but both with 02 and the sony site they always forget to update the final list...

Chong by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Seemingly impssible to unlock Sony Xperia XA

Hi everyone,Hoping someone can help here. My missus gave me her old phone, she's on O2 I'm not. Phone has lonog since been paid off, was originally sold through Carphone Warehorse.Been asking for it to be unlocked and was initially told by O2 that CW...

• 57 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can you change the number of rings before goes to voicemail?

I have a Galaxy Y and after 4 rings it goes to voicemail. I have looked all over the place on the phone and voicemail but cannot find where to change this. I would like it to ring longer before voicemail, say 8 - 10 rings? Thanks. Brian

• 26 replies
  • 1 kudos