Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Emails and contact updates following a phone upgrade

Hi, I've just changed a Sony Xperia XZ3 for a Sony Xperia 5. All my emails and contacts are now on my new phone, but any new emails are still are being received on my old phone too. Similarly, if I try and delete a contact on my old phone it also dis...

motorola edge 5g

Hi, Has anyone had trouble with the motorola edge 5g? screen edges darkening after long use.Thanks.

saraht83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huawei P smart phonre not working properly

I have a Huawei P smart phone from O2. Its less than 6 months old and is not working properly, despite a factory reset. I took it to our local store today but there was no one there that could help except advising I contacted a Guru or asking me to p...

Oppo Find X2 Pro order

Hi I pre-ordered the Oppo Find X2 pro on 3/6/20 has anyone else who ordered around this time received any indication when it will be arriving? I've seen other companies offering next day delivery on it and as I think I will be working away from home ...

Pbit by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to unlock an old Android O2 that hasn't been used for 6 months

I am an O2 customer myself, but I want to unlock my old unused Android phone which is O2 so that my wife, whose own phone has broken, can use it with a Virgin SIM. I have accessed the IMEI number, but the on-line form that everyone mentions for unblo...

JAYE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail

Can anyone please tell me how to block a number from being able to leave voicemail

Deb51 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fingerprint recognition

HiI have just upgraded to a Samsung galaxy S20+ and I cannot get the fingerprint recognition to work once I fit a glass screen protector. Is there any way around this or can anyone recommend a glass screen protector that it works with.Thanks Andy

Andy_W by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contact(s) not receiving SMS

Hi,It has come to my attention that at least one contact is not receiving any SMSs sent from my number.I have sent one to myself as a test and I received it.Please help. Neil

NeilJ99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nokia 1.3

Hello. I've just purchased a new Nokia 1.3. I can't seem to switch it on. It starts up, goes into checking sd card then seems to shuts down. this has been going on for the last hour. Any ideas please?

BC16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos