Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Facebook Messenger notification sync issue

I thought I'd come here since I cannot, for the life of me, find anything online which has helped my situation. I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S20+ on release and have been plagued with this issue ever since. Simply put, the Facebook Messenger app's no...

Resolved! Xperia 1 ii - Faulty already!

Well received my Xperia 1ii yesterday (after a same-day delivery notice), and already going to have to contact O2 for a replacement/repair. This could be interesting with the stock issues! Due to an issue with the proximity sensor, as soon as I press...

MattAllaker by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

S5e

I bought a galaxy tab s5e refurb on 16th may. When it came there is a noticable really annoying piece of dirt under the screen and the screen is not mounted flush in the bezel, on side is lower than the other. I've tried ringing 02 over the last mont...

Nelson by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huawei P30 Pro Switching on

When powered off, my new P30 Pro powers up when I plug it in to charge. How can I stop this from happening?

Xperia 1 ii stock

Hi, I ordered the xperia 1 ii on the 12th of June, any news yet when you will have in stock? Thanks.

Connections settings on Samsung Galaxy A40

I'm looking for some help to understand the settings on a Samsung Galaxy A40 (first smart-phone I've owned), especially in the Connections menu. I'm on a SIM-only deal with O2 that has unlimited texts and calls and 10GB a month. The phone will mostly...

Resolved! Android 10 for Samsung S9

When does O2 hope to release Version 10 of Android for the Samsung S9 phone?

pqr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Oppo find X2

Hi,Does anyone know if O2 will be offering the Oppo Find X2 in vegan leather as opposed to just ceramic black?The ceramic black is too much of a finger print magnet.Thanks.

Sherlock by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Creating folders on app screen on Xperia 1 ii

Must be missing a trick here, on my home screen I can drag one app ontop of another to create a folder. However if I go to move an app on the app screen it immediately goes to the home screen to create a shortcut. How do I create folders and organise...

Meaker by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos