Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Wifi calling

Hi why has wifi calling disappeared from the list of options on my samsung a71 it was there a month or so ago and not there now?

MarieM62 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

info on phone

hi i keep having no service come up on my phone

jamie71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony Xperia L4 vibrate is faulty

Wondering if anyone else is having these problems? Vibrate doesn't work at all on any setting/notification/alarm. Also the low battery light starts flashing at 75% I mean why, Sony has no support availible and O2 is being just as useless. Anything ak...

Resolved! Factory reset issue

I tried to back up my Huawei phone and ended up doing a factory reset. Everything has gone including my o2 details.Can anyone advise if it is possible to recover anything?There's no help everywhere. This is my last resort

Resolved! Cannot Unlock My Phone

Hi. I am having trouble unlocking my Sony Xperia E5 from the o2 network. I transferred my o2 number to Giff Gaff and have stopped using that service causing my number to be deactivated. I no longer have the sim cards or account details for both servi...

qreilly00 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi Calling

Hey there, hoping someone can help!Ive just moved from EE to O2 and the wifi calling doesnt work anymore now ive moved over to O2. Not sure how to get it up and running. Any ideas please?Im using a Samsung Galaxy S8 with Android Version 9 software.Ma...

JayP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Xperia 1 II no 4K on Disney+

Netflix and Amazon Video no issues but Disney+ does not give me the 4k or HDR10 options, just says HD 5.1.Looking on the Net I can see that other people have had the same issue in the past on other devices so hopefully there will be a fix soon!!??

Facebook Messenger notification sync issue

I thought I'd come here since I cannot, for the life of me, find anything online which has helped my situation. I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S20+ on release and have been plagued with this issue ever since. Simply put, the Facebook Messenger app's no...

Resolved! Xperia 1 ii - Faulty already!

Well received my Xperia 1ii yesterday (after a same-day delivery notice), and already going to have to contact O2 for a replacement/repair. This could be interesting with the stock issues! Due to an issue with the proximity sensor, as soon as I press...

MattAllaker by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos