Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Motorola Edge screen issues

My wife and I both got new Motorola Edges of about 10 days ago and the screen has started flickering or showing weird behaviour on both. Is this a known issue with the model?

Twmbleton by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Promotions

Hi. I have just purchased a new Samsung s20 ultra. Currently o2 are offering free Samsung buds when you upgrade. How do you claim these? The link in the pop up does not work?

ryanjt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Decoding

HiWe are lived in UK 1,5 years ago and had one pay monthly tariff with samsung s9.Before we left from UK, I paid all obligation but didnt get my codes for samsung s9 and now cant use in other countryI had no UK phone number and cant login to my old o...

Akos by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFi calling - Huawei P30 pro

I cannot get WiFi calling to activate on my P30 pro. I contacted customer services, who were no help at all. I've tried everything that the help boards suggest, but the option to switch on WiFi calling just isn't showing on my phone. Any ideas?

Tesgar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android 10

When will huawei p20 pro get the android 10 update

Oakies01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung

Can anyone recommend a Samsung smaller than the galaxy j4+Plz

Sue7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Zero Spendcap

I want to discontinue my existing Spendcap of £5. My tarrif is SIM ONLY £10 a month. I went to a Shop in Boston today but the agent couldnt assist at the time.

Sherry30 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S10

Hi does the s10 have a notifocation light for facebook messages when phone is locked

kirsty6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Sim Caed

Hello please could I activate my new sim card

Ryan1982 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scam texts

Hio everyone, Has anyone else had a scam text from 07471 512397? They asked me to update my account details, which I did (fell for it!!). Have changed all my info, but it's been a real pain!

Alacazam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos