cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xperia Z any good?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm using Galaxy Note 1 now and have used iPhone 4 before, switched to Note cos of its size but IMHO iOS is still better even though it lacks some good features of android. However my contract is running out soon and I'm looking to get a good deal on getting a new phone tariff, so am considering the Xperia Z on a 32/mth contract, or is it worth payin a bit more for an HTC One (looks real nice) / S4 (hate the plastic but got good reviews)... 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm using Galaxy Note 1 now and have used iPhone 4 before, switched to Note cos of its size but IMHO iOS is still better even though it lacks some good features of android. However my contract is running out soon and I'm looking to get a good deal on getting a new phone tariff, so am considering the Xperia Z on a 32/mth contract, or is it worth payin a bit more for an HTC One (looks real nice) / S4 (hate the plastic but got good reviews)... 

Hi and welcome to the Community Forum,

I am primarily an iPhone user but if their were only two phones I was able to choose from then it would be the HTC One. A good well balanced handset IMO.

Yes the s4 is plastic but its the severe shortage of internal memory of the 16gb version that puts me off.

Message 2 of 5

Rycal
Level 19: Quirky
  • 435 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 47 Solutions
They're so similar that it's going to come down to personal preference. For me the Xperia Z is the better phone. If you can wait another few months the Xperia Honami looks great with its triluminous display and 20mp camera.
I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.

Message 3 of 5

RCL
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 92 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Hi I have the xperia Z it is a good phone but I struggle with battery performance sometimes, my son has the S4 and it seems to outperform the Z on battery by a longway. I would recommend the Z as I prefer sony mobiles but the S4 seems an amazing phone also it is just your preference. (i'm in my forties and son is 16 I don't know if age has anything to do with it )
Message 4 of 5

Rycal
Level 19: Quirky
  • 435 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 47 Solutions

@RCL wrote:
Hi I have the xperia Z it is a good phone but I struggle with battery performance sometimes, my son has the S4 and it seems to outperform the Z on battery by a longway. I would recommend the Z as I prefer sony mobiles but the S4 seems an amazing phone also it is just your preference. (i'm in my forties and son is 16 I don't know if age has anything to do with it )

Have you tried enabling the battery stamina mode?

I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.

Message 5 of 5