cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xperia S Faulty

Anonymous
Not applicable
I recently claimed off my O2 insurance for a new phone, I have received the replacement phone but the speaker is faulty and when the phone is called or you listen to music the sound is all crackly
Do I go to store or ring O2 and will they charge me
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144299 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Well you didn't say it was 3 days old !!! You should get it replaced if that is the case..........
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144299 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
It will be a free warranty repair.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hold on, so even though the replacement new phone provided by O2 is only 3 days old will O2 not just give me a new phone
Surely this is why I have insurance via O2?
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144299 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Well you didn't say it was 3 days old !!! You should get it replaced if that is the case..........

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4