cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 8 HTC

Anonymous
Not applicable
I bought my son a second hand HTC and put an O2 pay as you go SIM in it. It all works great apart from the Internet... He can't connect at all. Any ideas?
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
You may need to visit the O2 shop or maybe a standalone cellphone shop or possibly ask a friend / relative with more knowledge to take a look at it.

Can you try the sim in an alternative phone to see if the Internet works ok as a process of elimination.
Message 21 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable
I will try that tomorrow. Then if need be go to the shop. I will post the solution if there is one slight_smile
Message 22 of 25

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I will try that tomorrow. Then if need be go to the shop. I will post the solution if there is one slight_smile

Yes please come back and let us know how you get on @Anonymous Any solution will always help others with the same problem:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok Tys_mum

I hope this gets resolved Asap for you. 😄
Message 24 of 25

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Go to settings then "Mobile + SIM". Make sure Data connection is turned on in there, then scroll down to "SIM Settings" and turn off Manual apn, then reboot.
Are you getting G, E, 3G or H displayed at the top of the screen at all, next to the signal strength?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 25 of 25