cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my data not working?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a monthly bill for unlimited text and calls and 1GB UK data. But since this morning, my data signal hasn't shown and I could not be access to the Internet. Can someone help me ? I can phone and text, but only data is gone. It is nothing related to that if I have paid the bill this month. 

Thank you.

Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

There is a general problem at the moment...many threads.

Start Fixed Details Status

Oct 3, 2013
10:45 am

Service is improving for customers who may have been impacted by an intermittent problem when using their mobile phone from earlier this afternoon. Our engineers are continuing to monitor the situation. We apologise for any inconvenience
Ongoing

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

http://status.o2.co.uk/

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

If you've not yet done so, have you restarted your phone..?  And have you had or made any changes, e.g. upgraded, changed tariff or SIM card..?  And what device do you have..?  All this info helps as this thread grows for you.

Jonty.

Message 3 of 11

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

There is a general problem at the moment...many threads.

Start Fixed Details Status

Oct 3, 2013
10:45 am

Service is improving for customers who may have been impacted by an intermittent problem when using their mobile phone from earlier this afternoon. Our engineers are continuing to monitor the situation. We apologise for any inconvenience
Ongoing
Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

I see. 

Many thank.

Message 5 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Would this intermittent issue effect receiving text messages too? As I am not receiving texts for a long time after they have been sent.

Message 6 of 11

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Would this intermittent issue effect receiving text messages too?

Did you read the post above?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Update 23:45hrs

The intermittent problems experienced by some of our customers today have now been resolved.

Routine upgrade work on our 2G and 3G networks led to unexpected congestion affecting around 1% of O2 customers. We apologise to those customers and thank them for their patience.

Message 8 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Also on monthly contract and even when my mobile data claims to be on 4g I  find it near impossible to load a single page on my S5. 

Message 9 of 11

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Also on monthly contract and even when my mobile data claims to be on 4g I  find it near impossible to load a single page on my S5. 

You have posted on a 2 year old thread.

Could you please start your own with as much detail as you can regarding your problem and we will advise as it may be a settings or account issue you are having.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 11