cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you want to see from the Samsung galaxy S5?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey all just want to see what you all would like to see from the GS5, feature or specs wise?

What I would like to see:

Screen: 5" 1080p FHD edge to edge screen improving on the GS4 don't personally see any point of resolution going higher!

Processor: quad core snapdragon 800 or 805/ Exynos octa core variant

Build material: either aluminium or soft touch plastic like the lumia 920/ nexus 5 or 7 (just no hyperglaze).

Camera: 13MP (rear)  with optical image stabilisation (front) 4MP

Speakers: front facing dual speakers like nexus 10, old galaxy note 10.1 and HTC One

Battery: at least 3500mah, or a charging time of less than 20mins, I can dream right?

Memory 32gb, 64gb as base internal storage and more with SD card expansion

RAM: at least 2GB

Better voice call quality

Wireless charging built in out of the box (really got used to this with my Nexus devices)

And other goodies like NFC, WiFi direct etc

Software: OS: Android 4.4 KitKat

Features: improving all of existing features so they actually work more often namely the Smart Stay, Pause, scroll features!

A much lighter less bloated touchwiz with the magazine UI as seen in their new galaxy pro tablets

The ability to make me a sandwich! wink

That is all from me how about you all?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27669 Solutions
Your wishes may come true http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Galaxy-S5-Full-Metal-Jacket-2K-Display-and-Iris-Sc...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27669 Solutions
Your wishes may come true http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Galaxy-S5-Full-Metal-Jacket-2K-Display-and-Iris-Sc...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yh heard about that but these rumours keep coming and going, the latest one is that its going to stay plastic and have screen size of 5.1" 1080p HD. But what would you like to see?

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Korean-Samsung-SM-G900L-shows-up-with-5.1-inch-1080p-display-and-Andr...

Message 3 of 4

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions
4K filming seems to be the latest innovation. I mean they might as well get in their before someone else does. I'm sure this is going to be a new feature set of their up and coming stuff anyway.
Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 4 of 4