cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update LG G3

Anonymous
Not applicable
How come my daughters LG G3 is updating to Android L but I haven't received it yet am not a happy customer
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

collis2k3
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

First impressions, are good, few minor teething issues with getting all the apps to update and WiFi settings on different networks but otherwise looking good.

multi user mode is also now easier to access as well, a definate plus.

Message 11 of 14

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@collis2k3 wrote:

First impressions, are good, few minor teething issues with getting all the apps to update and WiFi settings on different networks but otherwise looking good.

multi user mode is also now easier to access as well, a definate plus.

Good to hear, and glad you managed to get the update earlier 🙂

Have you noticed anything that went missing from KitKat to Lollipop, or everything still in tact plus a few extras? How about general performance and battery life? Possibly too early for you to be sure, but hopefully you'll notice a little bump in battery longevity with this one, plus a bit more smoothness with multitasking

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 12 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Since updating, ive found that cosmetically not much difference although new notifications is great, phone is  a lot more responsive, and also very smooth when multi-tasking, making the LG G3 a fantastic phone, can hihly recommend this device:smileyhappy:

Message 13 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you for letting the forum know how you feel about the update and your choice of phone.

I've not had the opportunity to have a play with the LG G3 but I sure will now. 😄
Message 14 of 14