Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocking samsung galaxy s7 edge

Charlieboyoo
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 285 Posts
  • 52 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

Hi everyone I tried 2 weeks ago to unlock my galaxy s7 edge.Filled the form and stuff and i got an email saying my iphone has been unlocked!I wanna get it unlocked so i can sell it on.Its really frustating,ive tried again,the hilarious part is I have to type in the imei number.Hows is the imei number of my galaxy s7 edge an iphone?

Any ideas how to resolve this?Thanks

Message 1 of 19
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144225 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27636 Solutions
If it's still registered in your MyO2 just use the button in there, if not, try the form again or call CS.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

MI5
  • 144225 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27636 Solutions
If it's still registered in your MyO2 just use the button in there, if not, try the form again or call CS.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 19

Charlieboyoo
  • 285 Posts
  • 52 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

I will ring again.its not registered.dont understand how to register it.i have tried again.But cant keep waiting like this.

Message 3 of 19

Charlieboyoo
  • 285 Posts
  • 52 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

well on hold for 15mins then got cut off typical

Message 4 of 19

MI5
  • 144225 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27636 Solutions
I assume you have checked to see if it is locked?
Putting your o2 sim in it will register it in your MyO2.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 19

Charlieboyoo
  • 285 Posts
  • 52 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

well i actually done that,Went on to my o2 and it came up iphone!so totally not sure sitting here on hold over 20 mins.

Message 6 of 19

MI5
  • 144225 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27636 Solutions
That's weird - do you have an iPhone too?

Currently using:
Message 7 of 19

Charlieboyoo
  • 285 Posts
  • 52 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

Yep,the iphone was bought from apple directly over 18 months ago.It lists i have a galaxy s7 edge on credit on my o2.So dont understand what the problem is

Message 8 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122845 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Sounds like a real mix up. I suspect only Customer services can sort this.. as suggested above...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 19

Charlieboyoo
  • 285 Posts
  • 52 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

well they thought i used an iphone and i explained i bought the galaxy through them.Its not being used due to not liking it.Prefer my iphone.But even wen i call with my sim in the samsung its flagging up as an iphone.If i cant get it resolved the compaints team can unlock it,cause its costing me unnecesary money

Message 10 of 19