cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sony experia m2 and Tu go

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just changed to the M2....previously had a galaxy 111 mini...........I live in an area with little or no signal so used Tu go very happily on my samsung. The Sony in comparison is rubbish on TU go.......signal keeps dropping out the person on the other end cannot hear me etc. but worryingly twice now my phone has totally locked up while trying to do something to get the app to work. This afternoon I went to the O2 live chat was told to put in a code which I did. I lost signal and for the 2nd time my phone switched itself off so I lost the live chat. When I tried to turn the phone back on it started then locked on the O2 symbol. I cannot get it to do anything !!!!!    I cannot get onto the live chat either to sort out and I live an hrs drive from my O2 shop. I have had the phone just over a month and am sorry I changed to it. HELP please

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions

Sounds like a faulty handset, what did live chat say the code was?

Message 2 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143454 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
What code did you type in?
Have you tried pressing the reset button under the sim flap?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
hash hash 002 hash I think 😞
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
yep tried reset, last time I went back to the shop and they pressed start button and volume both together which seemed to work but not this time 😞
Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 143454 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
hash hash 002 hash I think 😞

That's just a code to cabcel all diverts - It shouldn't have any adverse effect at all on the phone.

Sounds like you may have to send it in for repair.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 143454 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
yep tried reset, last time I went back to the shop and they pressed start button and volume both together which seemed to work but not this time 😞

There is a reset button which you press and hold for about 10 secs which may help.

http://sony-xperia.mobi/eng/sony-xperia-m2/293-how-to-reset-sony-xperia-m2-m2-dual-restart-button-on-sony-xperia-m2.html

Currently using:
Message 7 of 7