cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sony Xperia T Screen problems

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well recently i was going to play a new album i got on google music and as soon as i tapped it, my phone screen switched toff and it wont come back on, ive tried connecting it to my computer and charging it, the light will come on and it turn green and still wont work, i would of tried taking out the battery as thats my best choice, but i dont think you can remove the battery from it like most phones, any suggestions?

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
So if your device is refusing to reboot the old fashioned way, try this option, the soft reset:

Press and hold the ‘Volume Up' key and the ‘Power' key, and count to five
Wait for your device to vibrate
As soon as you feel the vibration, release the keys
Your device should reboot as normal
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
So if your device is refusing to reboot the old fashioned way, try this option, the soft reset:

Press and hold the ‘Volume Up' key and the ‘Power' key, and count to five
Wait for your device to vibrate
As soon as you feel the vibration, release the keys
Your device should reboot as normal
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
i've got the same problem it's happend twice and not very happy as it's my first time being with android sony and they keep telling me to swap it for for new one but it happend again when am i going to get a phone that wont break down.
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Great, thanks! Sorted me out.

Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
i thought i had lost my right hand not having my phone! ur advise just got me back to the land of the living .... thank you
Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks alot. I don't know what happened to my phone but the screen wouldn't turn on when I was pressing any of the buttons on the device. But took your device and it's sorted now. Cheers!

Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

sony xperia T screen won`t come on and have tried using the methods you have suggested

Message 7 of 8

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Have you checked that the battery charged?

Currently using:
Message 8 of 8