cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sent off my phone for repair without my information

Anonymous
Not applicable

i recently sent off my phone to be repaired to the address i was given but i gave my phone to a relative to send off for me as i was busy and they forgot to include all the information so is there any way i can see if o2 has received my phone without them knowing its my phone because i know my (imei?) number for the phone to be able to identify it

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is a user to user community forum.

I'd suggest you phone 02 on 202 from any mobile with an 02 SIM card within it.

Or ring them from a landline.

From a landline 0844 809 0202 5p / min†

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

i recently sent off my phone to be repaired to the address i was given but i gave my phone to a relative to send off for me as i was busy and they forgot to include all the information so is there any way i can see if o2 has received my phone without them knowing its my phone because i know my (imei?) number for the phone to be able to identify it

Hi,

Follow my link to assist you.

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref(User):str(Mobile),CASE=30775

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I was told to go to this address to track my repair www.o2.co.uk/o2repairs and when i put in my details i get this and i think its because i forgot to include my details inside with my phone so i think you guys dont know you have my phoneCapture.PNG

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is a user to user community forum.

I'd suggest you phone 02 on 202 from any mobile with an 02 SIM card within it.

Or ring them from a landline.

From a landline 0844 809 0202 5p / min†

Message 4 of 4