cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung s4 order

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all, i ordered my Samsung s4 on the 26th of April which i had to buy out the remainder of my contract, so i checked before i ordered and told the phone was in stock.

I then hear in the news about the supply issues for the demand of this popular phone. So i ring o2 the following day to be told i will have to wait 2-3 weeks, wasn't very impressed as i had just paid a month extra to end my current contract.

So i phoned o2 on the 7th may to see whats happening, fully understanding that it has not been 2-3 weeks yet. I get told that the phone is back in stock and my order is just waiting to be dispatched. Great news!!!!... or is it? 

Phone o2 again on the 8th May as i hadn't received any order tracking numbers or emails or texts to say its been dispatched . So i asked to why, and they tell me again its in the warehouse waiting to be dispatched ... and i will be getting the phone within the next 24 hours.. So i would suggest by that comment that it will be coming today May 9th!! but still no tracking information text from delivery driver...

What i don't understand is if it is in stock which o2 assure me it is and mine has been allocated, then why are they keeping it and not sending it to me, as i have paid for the new refresh contract and on the 26th April i paid the remainder of my contract and £69.99 for the phone...

Help?!?!?!

Thanks for taking the time to read!!

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0